What We Do
Since its founding, Turning Point USA has embarked on a mission to build the most organized, active, and powerful conservative grassroots activist network on high school and college campuses across the country. With a presence on over 2,000 campuses, Turning Point USA is the largest and fastest-growing youth organization in America.
We strive to:
- Educate students about the importance of freedom, free markets, and limited government. With innovative marketing techniques and strategic outreach methods, TPUSA has expanded our presence to include 2,000 high school and college campuses nationwide.
- Identify student activists across the country who believe in limited government and individual liberty. TPUSA activists are the community organizers of the right.
- Empower young activists to get involved in the fight for free markets and limited government. Through building strong campus networks, organizing conferences, and equipping activists with the knowledge and strategies needed to combat the left, TPUSA empowers young people to make a difference within their community.
- Organize young activists in chapters and networks across the country. TPUSA believes there is strength in organization, and our activists work tirelessly to build grassroots networks on every high school and college campus in America.
- Mobilize students who believe in free markets. TPUSA mobilizes its networks to get involved in activism, issue advocacy, public policy education, and grassroots organization.
- Register students to vote. TPUSA has helped thousands of college students apply for voter registration and access absentee ballots.
T.W. Lewis Foundation Support
T.W. Lewis Foundation provides general support for Turning Point USA's overall mission to educate students about conservative principles and free markets.
"I'm thrilled to be here tonight with thousands of proud, patriotic young Americans at Turning Point USA...Incredible the job that Charlie's done."
President Donald J. Trump
"Turning Point USA's commitment to the fight for freedom on campus is more important now than ever."
Senator Marco Rubio, Florida