What We Do
The Bill of Rights Institute engages, educates, and empowers individuals with a passion for the freedom and opportunity that exist in a free society.
The Institute envisions a society in which all individuals enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It is a society in which:
- Students engage with and champion these rights for themselves and others.
- Teachers educate students to seek knowledge and tackle challenges with these rights in mind.
- Parents empower their children to apply these rights in their own lives through interaction, example, and dialogue.
T.W. Lewis Foundation Support
T. W. Lewis Foundation provides support for the Bill of Rights Institute to engage, educate, and empower individuals with a passion for the freedom and opportunity that exist in a free society.
"I have learned so much about individual and economic freedom. Perhaps more importantly, I learned why it is critical to maintain them. Our Constitution is a gift from our Founders that resonates with modern society far more than many may realize."
- Razi Lane, 2014 Constitutional Academy Alumni
"These materials are excellent and I believe it will make my Constitution lesson come alive. Thank you!"
- Dominic DeLuce, History Teacher, Bradley, Illinois
The Bill of Rights Institute